View Printable Page
The Cannabis Industry is developing at a rapid pace creating the need for businesses and individuals to consider a variety of legal issues.
Our Cannabis Law Group understands the federal and provincial requirements that can impact your business. Lawyers from our labour and employment, insurance, human rights, health, litigation, and corporate commercial teams, all have the knowledge to assist with all matters related to Cannabis law.
We provide you with cost-effective and responsive information on a variety of issues in this area such as:
- Administrative requirements
- Contract drafting
- Corporate and commercial transactions
- Drug and alcohol testing
- Insurance and risk issues
- Labour and employment issues
- Leasing issues, including acquiring land or facilities for producing or dispensing product
- Negotiations on a variety of contract types
- Professional liability
- Product liability
- Purchase and sale agreements
- Regulatory and licencing requirements
We are regularly monitoring the changes and updates in licencing and regulations so that our team is fully prepared to help you with any matters you or your company may face.
|Jon Rossall, Q.C.||email@example.com|
Our team has already worked on matters such as:
- Outlining considerations relating to, and assisting clients with all legal aspects of setting up a cannabis facility.
- Drafting purchase and sale agreements for land for the purposes of building a facility.
- Advising employers on issues related to cannabis and medical marijuana use in the workplace.
Nov 15, 2017
Weeding out Publicly Owned and Operated Cannabis Store-Fronts
Oct 26, 2017
High Times Ahead: How is the Impending Legalization of Cannabis Impacting Physicians?
Oct 06, 2017
'Weeding" Through Alberta's Cannabis Framework
Apr 25, 2017
Cannabis - A Budding Industry
Mar 07, 2017
I Get High With a Little Help From My…Prime Minister?
Mar 01, 2017
Oct 29, 2014
I Get High With a Little Help From My…Doctor?