Workplace Harassment: It's All Fun and Games Until Someone Gets Sued14-Dec-17
Workplace harassment complaints have become increasingly pervasive in recent years. Employers confronting these issues face a host of difficult considerations. From questions about whether the alleged harassment is legitimate to questions about how to appropriately respond, ill-equipped employers can quickly find themselves tripping over legal land mines.
Presented by Joyce Mitchell and Alexander MacDonald, this session will focus on best practices for confronting issues of workplace harassment and will offer proactive tips to better protect your workforce and your business.
Some of the key topics this session will cover include:
- Recognizing harassment: what it is and isn’t.
- Best practices for supporting a respectful workplace.
- Legal responsibilities of employers and employees when it comes to harassment in the workplace.
- Investigations: when they are required and how to successfully conduct them.
- Risks: what can happen if it all goes wrong.
Who Should Attend: This webinar is designed for management, human resources, labour relations, operations and other professionals involved with employee relations.
Date: Thursday, December 14
Time: Noon - 1:30 pm MDT
Cost: $50 per registration link