Webinar – Understanding Union Organizing & Certification21-Mar-18
Recent changes to labour law in Alberta have significant implications for union organizing making it easier and faster for unions to organize. Now, more than ever, employers should understand union organizing, the certification process, and the impact of certification on an employer.
- Recent changes to Alberta labour laws and their impact on union organizing;
- How unions organize employees;
- Factors that contribute to union drives and determine their outcomes;
- What employers can and cannot do during a union drive;
- Legal requirements for a union to obtain certification;
- The role of the Alberta Labour Relations Board in processing certifications;
- The impact of certification on employers; and
- Other strategic considerations.
Who Should Attend: This webinar is designed for management, human resources, labour relations and operations professionals.
Date: Wednesday, March 21, 2018
Time: 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.
Cost: $50 per registration link