Webinar Recording: Key Issues for Employers Managing a Virtual Workforce09-Apr-20
Please join our Labour and Employment partners Joyce Mitchell, Vicki Giles and Teresa Haykowsky for a webinar on Key Issues for Employers Managing a Virtual Workforce. The topics they will address include:
- Employer rights and duties dealing with telecommuting
- Workforce management of remote workers
- Key elements of a reasonable Telecommuting Policy / Protocol
- Privacy issues and remote workers
- Data security and remote employees
- OHS Responsibilities
- WCB Implications
- Acceptable Use Agreements and telecommuting
- Best practices to manage a virtual workforce
Who should attend: This webinar is designed for in-house counsel, human resources, labour relations, operations, human resources, and safety professionals.
If you were unable to attend this webinar, we are offering copies of the presentation and the webinar recording.