Education Year in Review12-Feb-18
- Workplace harassment (sexual harassment)
- The duty to accommodate
- Student discipline
- Parent lawsuits regarding student placement in sports activities
- Human rights updates
- Privacy for students and teachers
- Bad faith conduct and moral damages
- Key arbitral decisions
- Key court decisions
- Constitutional case law updates regarding school jurisdictions
- Bill 24 and policy-related issues
The focus will be placed on the practical implications of the 2017 cases to school jurisdictions.
Who Should Attend: This webinar is intended for superintendents of schools, central office personnel, HR personnel, in house counsel and school board trustees.
Date: Monday, February 12
Time: 8:00 a.m. - 9:30 a.m.