Policy Development Webinar19-Sep-18 to 19-Sep-18
Please join Teresa Haykowsky of the McLennan Ross LLP Labour and Employment Practice Group for a webinar on Policy Development.
This webinar will discuss the following policy development issues:
- Legal Backdrop;
- What does the case law inform employers about the role of policy in the workplace?
- What are the critical tips and takeaways from these court decisions?
- Difference between policy and procedure;
- When should a workplace ‘issue’ be the subject of an employer policy?
- Tips for employers to write clear and effective policies;
- Policy implementation from a legal perspective;
- Legal test for policy implementation in the workplace
- Legal test regarding policy application in the workplace
- Policy evaluation
Who Should Attend: This webinar is designed for in-house counsel, labour relations practitioners and human resources professionals of employers.
Date: Wednesday, September 19, 2018
Time: 12:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Cost: $50 per registration link