Labour Relations Code Changes16-May-18
Since Bill 17 Fair and Family-Friendly Workplaces Act was introduced last year, Alberta's Labour Relations Code was profoundly changed. With all of the updates and changes to this legislation, staying current and continuing to understand these changes is imperative.
The webinar will discuss:
- Certification Applications
- Reverse Onus
- Powers of the Labour Relations Board
- First Contract Arbitration
- Implications for Employers of the Significant Changes
- Lessons Learned from Recent Decisions of Alberta's Labour Relations Board
- Steps Employers can take to Manage the Legislative Amendments in their Workplaces
Who Should Attend: This webinar is designed for in-house counsel, labour relations practitioners and human resources professionals of employers.
Date: Wednesday, May 16, 2018
Time: 12:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Cost: $50 per registration link