Employment Issues Facing the Construction Industry05-Dec-18
Employers engaged in construction face a number of unique demands due to the nature of project work, intensive work schedules, heightened safety concerns, and the rapid build-up and reductions in workforces. Damon Bailey and James Lingwood have developed materials to assist construction employers in addressing their unique demands in this complex employment environment.
Topics covered in this webinar include:
- Key issues in developing and updating drug and alcohol policies
- Managing overtime and implementing averaging agreements (formerly compressed work schedules)
- Employment Contracts and Termination Clauses for dismissal of construction workers
- Addressing Site Owner requirements (drug policies, worker bans, reduction in scope of work/change orders)
- Possible changes in rules governing certification
Who Should Attend: This webinar is designed for in-house counsel and labour relations, human resource, and operations professionals.
Date: Wednesday, December 5
Time: Noon - 1:30 pm MDT
Cost: $50 per registration link