Drafting Employment Agreements24-Oct-18
A written employment agreement is an often ignored best practice for non-union employers. A written agreement can be a critical risk management tool if it properly sets out duties, rights and expectations both during the employment relationship and after it ends. Legally sound employment agreements are fundamental to managing expectations and to provide certainty for both the employer and the employee.
Presented by Michael Aasen and Iain Bailey, this webinar will provide attendees with the strategies and skills to draft and implement employment agreements necessary to achieve your business objectives.
Topics covered in this webinar include:
- Why have an employment agreement?
- Common employer errors that can make employment agreements unenforceable.
- What happens if you don't have an employment agreement?
- What needs to be included in an employment agreement?
- What are the best practices for terminating an employee with an employment agreement?
Who Should Attend: This webinar is designed for in-house counsel, human resource, operations and finance professionals.
Date: Wednesday, October 24, 2018
Time: 12:00 p.m. - 1:30 p.m.
Cost: $50 per registration link