AEC Webinar: Cross-Canada Workplace Accommodation Update22-Sep-21
Workplace accommodation can be one of the most challenging issues faced by HR and LR professionals. And the ongoing pandemic has added another nuanced layer to this already complicated area of law.
AEC has assembled a panel of knowledgeable speakers from coast to coast who will review the latest case law developments, and provide practical tips and strategies to help employers successfully navigate accommodation issues in their workplace.
Topics covered in this engaging webinar will include:
- General Legal Principles
- Family Status Accommodation
- Religious Accommodation
- Disability Accommodation
- Drugs and Alcohol in the Workplace
- COVID-19 Considerations
- Adrian Frost – Thompson Dorfman Sweatman LLP
- Jane Gooding – Filion Wakely Thorup Angeletti LLP
- Marc-André Laroche – LeCorre Lawyers
- Marcia McNeil – Pulver Crawford Munroe LLP
- Ashley Savinov – Cox & Palmer
- Dan Weber – McLennan Ross LLP
Who Should Attend:
This webinar is designed for in-house counsel, human resources and labour relations professionals.
Date: Wednesday, September 22, 2021
Time: 12:00 PM — 1:30 PM MDT